Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Pablo Picasso

Image result for pablo picasso grave
We have been learning about a famous artist named Pablo Picasso. We've made a painting by using and dice and a paper. the paper had different eye shapes and  different mouth shapes and weird ears,head shapes i got good ones. I made a eye up to its forehead and  so it doesn't look like a normal face   
This is his art.
Image result for pablo picasso art
Image result for pablo picasso art





he was a good artist but he died. His paintings will go on forever. He would have had many friends and he will be remembered by all his wives and children. By the time they grow older they will turn into the best artists. His mum was Mary and his  Dad was James.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Kharn from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you post about a famous artist.
    I learnt that his mum name is mary and his dads name is james
    Great I like how you now about your famous artist
    Please visit my blhttps://saintmarysgiskharnt.blogspot.com/og
    here

    Mā te wā
    Kharn

    ReplyDelete