Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

#2 week holidays

First day back from the 2 week holiday and our teacher asked  us to share three things about our holiday - something amazing, something scary and something relaxing. 

Amazing😮          

I went camping at whi Keri in the batch in a cabin
so we have to clean it, it took a long time.
and my brother and my cousin came paddling to the batch. 
(it was not clean)


Scary😣 
Pushing the boat out into the water to go fishing with cold water
(first day was warm)  (second day medium temperature) (third day was freezing)
I couldn't feel my feet after swims i hate cold water sometimes and I like swimming in cold water.


Relaxing😴
sleep in until 1:00pm (it was a nice sleep in a air matres)
sleeping in is my main thing in the holidays and weekends,
I dream of lots of imaginary stuff  in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment