Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

#3 day holiday

It's a good Saturday in Auckland we went to MC Donald had pancakes with Golden syrup
It is so Delicious then after that we went to rainbow's end and that was scary To When you go on the roller coaster i hate them they are such a horrifying thing
 Go on then we went to the ice cream shop and got
A cookies and cream i wanted Ben and Jerry but they said no so we went back Home and played fortnite then it was scary cause we played spot light me and My brother hid under their house and we got jump scared.then we went to bed And i sleep on my cousin bed and they top in tallied and i was so comfortable
But they weren't.

In Sunday I look like a zombie then I helped my dad make some waffles and They were chocolate ones so good then me and my cousin played more fortnite so we played it For a long time so we got bored went for a adventure and we found weird stuff we thought that We were hero's on a quest and we were on a quest to defeat the dragon but we lost to it we laugh Cause we are so imaginary then we played spot light me and my brother hid under the house Then we got jumped scared i docked my head on the things that make your houses stand

On Monday we pack up our stuff went to whanagrai got some BugerKing I was the only one That ate my at night they safed their's for lunch for school

No comments:

Post a Comment