Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Area 51 invasion

In 2020 josh was a person that keep the aliens in area 51 safe so they can escape. josh went to sleep at night something hovered around area 51 aliens put a random looking c4 it was on the top of it then they were trying to breach in then i suddenly saw the television tured on by it self I looked over then I saw a message that i well never forget then I saw a alien ship with a switch that blown up and most of the solderers were aiming at the door then josh drove to new York then he warned the people but it was to late they came Hannah and jack were friends then they saw the alien invasion jack got scared then screamed then josh told them to hop in the jeep then they said who are you? my name is josh I look after the aliens in area 51 theirs been a breach by other aliens I need your help they got into there gear then got the aliens back to there planet then the rest was put back in area 51 in big security gates forever then the people look after it then josh got to be with his family.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am KC from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked the topic you choose to write about
    Maybe you make sure it makes sense
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am kai from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked that you made a story about area 51
    I learnt that josh looked after ailens
    What’s it fun working on the area 51?
    Please visit my blog
    <A HREF="https://saintmarysgiskaiarahid.blogspot.com/>here</A>

    Mā te wā
    kai

    ReplyDelete