Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

institutions alien vs monsters and toeing shoe laces

Week 9 2019 term 2
we have been doing activities on instruction writing they been hard to make by only using the steps .

            Alien vs Monsters
What I found hard: I found hard is trying to get the steps perfect so it looks like my alien and my partner Brooke did a monster and she only told me to make a nose one the right eyes then thats was all but my alien compared  to hers it look like the same alien.

What i found easy: what I founds easy is drawing the alien cause I want it to look more like a alien instead of a person cause the alien look like a human to me then I just added   tentalkials and octopus legs on the body.
                            Tieing shoes
What was hard: the thing that was hard was trying to get the person to make a crisscross then make the lace go in the low hole and making her tighting it up so it could be stable so it doesn't come loose.

What was easy: the thing that was easy was testing it on people to make sure it works and I been doing so hard for the laces to work and make it tie the shoe.



No comments:

Post a Comment